235 Insurance is a company founded by Keith Z. Murphy CLCS, in partnership with CRER’s Eric Janssen. 235 Insurance provides insurance for all types of businesses and consumers in Chicagoland. As an independent broker, the agency writes with more than 20 direct carriers to best service the unique needs of its customers.
235 Insurance’s core product emphases include investment real estate insurance, home and auto insurance, and business insurance packages. Through its expert and dedicated staff, trust 235 Insurance to “put your world in balance” in the event of a claim against your property, small business, and other assets.
Keith and Eric aspire to develop a small but elite team of insurance brokers, each earning a six-figure residual income and managing over $1.5MM in client premium. To attract and retain talent, 235 Insurance pays its agents W2 commission that is far above industry averages. Agents will have the ability to write with all of 235’s markets, matching product lines with client needs.
Senior Insurance Broker
235 Insurance provides insurance for all types of business and consumers in Chicagoland. As an independent broker, the agency writes with more than 20 direct carriers to serve the unique needs of its customers. Clients put their trust in 235 Insurance to protect their property, business, and other assets.
Insurance Broker | Chicago, IL
235 Insurance has an immediate opening for an insurance broker in a career position. We offer premier office space at 800 W Diversey in Lakeview. Join our boutique and high-performance team. As an Independent Broker with access to many different insurance carriers, you will be able to solve every case opportunity. And our agency will provide you with training, technology, and staff support to manage your growing practice efficiently.
Perks and Benefits
- Industry high commission splits
- Opportunity for growth
- Full Medical coverage
- Great office in the heart of North Chicago
- Free parking and access to public transportation
- The Senior Broker develops and manages their own book of business with 235 Insurance.
- The Senior Broker will be expected to generate and secure new sales each month, to be at ease seeking out new sales opportunities, and to become highly proficient in all facets of insurance brokerage, especially property and casualty sales to investor and business markets.
- Strong retention of the book of business by the Senior Broker will ensure long-term success in the career position.
Background and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum two years previous professional experience with insurance, banking, or real estate, is strongly preferred.
- Illinois Property/Casualty license required within 30 days of hire.
(Filled) Account Manager – New Business
235Insurance Chicago, IL 60614
235 Insurance has an immediate opening for a new business account manager at our Lakeview office.
We are an independent insurance agency who writes all types of property & casualty insurance, including personal and commercial lines. Join our boutique and high-performance team.
- Job Description: The Account Manager assists the sales team with setup of all new business sales, including quoting, data input, and policy management. The Account Manager will become proficient in the quoting and policy management systems of all of our carriers, and will provide rapid response to quotes needed by our team of brokers. The Account Manager will interface directly with agency customers as needed in regards to billing questions, certificates of insurance, and other administrative requests.
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Work Experience: Minimum two years previous professional experience with insurance, banking, or real estate, is strongly preferred.
- Relevant Skills/Traits: Commands strong work ethic and intuitive intellect. The ability to deliver upon a broad range of insurance transactions. The ability to work quickly on a computer. The ability to set priorities and self-manage with limited supervision.
- Compensation: The first-year salary and benefits are negotiable depending upon your level of experience. This position may offer the ability to work from home occasionally long-term.
To apply for the position, please submit a copy of your resume, and a brief letter outlining why you are interested in the position and how you will succeed as an account manager with our agency.
We are an independent insurance agency who writes all types of property & casualty insurance, including personal and commercial lines. We offer premier office space at 800 W Diversey in Lakeview. Join our boutique and high-performance team.